The Level 2 Diploma in Healthcare Support is an occupational qualification for learners who work in Healthcare Support roles in England.
This qualifications consists of mandatory units covering knowledge and skills competencies with optional specialisms which can be are combined in flexible ways to reflect the real working context of different learners.
Clinical healthcare support, healthcare support, healthcare support service, allied health profession, perioperative support.
- 1:1 Sessions
- Strong assessor support
- Practice assessment
- Portfolio of evidence produced
- Range of assessment methods
- Access to VLE
- End Assessment
- Person centred approaches
- Duty of care in health
- Personal development
- Equality and inclusion in health
- Values and behaviours
- Prevention and control of infection
- Handling information
- Mental health and wellbeing
- This qualification allows candidates to learn, develop and demonstrate the skills and knowledge required for employment and/or career progression in Healthcare.
- Opportunities may also be available to progress to an apprenticeship at level 3 such as the Senior Healthcare Support Worker