Show that you have the skills needed to keep a care-provision organisation running smoothly with the Level 5 Leader in Adult Care
This qualification is for those already working in health and social care at any level, full or part-time. This is a vital qualification for those wishing to develop a higher level of competence which could lead to further career development. This programme is ideal for a range of care positions, including those with supervisory responsibility, but who have not yet achieved a recognised vocational qualification at this level.
- Taught sessions & Workshops
- Strong tutorial support
- Practice assessment
- Portfolio of evidence produced
- Wide range of assessment methods
- Apprenticeship Framework Available
- Vocational Blended Route Available
- Communication and information management
- Person centred practice for positive outcomes
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Safeguarding, protection and risk
- Decision making in adult care
- Service improvement, entrepreneurship and
- Offers a wide range of optional units to reflect your practice area
Apprentices may hold posts in Residential services for older people and people with disabilities, Domiciliary care services, Day services, Respite services and Community based services.
You may hold – or may wish to hold – a more senior care position within your organisation. The qualification is recognised as acceptable to registration authorities for social care organisations and would allow you to become a leader or a manager of a service.